How to add Japanese virtual keyboard by "StageNow"

We would llike to know how to add Japanese virtual keyboard (Japanese<QWERTY> or Japanese<12keys>) in addition to the default English virtual keyboard(English <US><QUERTY>) by "StageNow".

Currently we try the follwoing steps by StageNow and the result is still English virtual keyboard (English <US><QUERTY>).
[UIMgr]
- Set Default Input Method : ”Change Current Input Method”
- Set Default Input Method Option : ”Japanese”

Please help me.

Darryn Campbell
Hi,

Hi,

Did you also set the Locale to Japanese?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Nobuo Kamei
Yes

Hi, Darryn san

Thank you for your reply.

Yes. I already set the Locale to Japanese in StageNow-UIMgr.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Nobuo Kamei
Yes(Part2)

Hi, Darryn san

In short, in UIMgr, I set as below but a virtual keyboard is still only "English(US)(QUERY).

UIMgr
- Set Current Locale : "Japanese"
- Set Default Input Method : ”Change Current Input Method”
- Set Default Input Method Option : ”Japanese”

Could you advise me how to add Japanse virtual keyboard by StageNow ?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Darryn Campbell
I had never tried to change

I had never tried to change the default keyboard using StageNow before so I tried it this morning and I agree with you, the default is still showing as English even if you configure the settings as you describe.  To get the Japanese keyboard to show I need to either delete the English keyboard language OR long press on the space bar and select Japanese.  I may be doing something wrong... do you have a support contract to contact technical support?  (https://www.zebra.com/us/en/about-zebra/contact-zebra/contact-tech-suppo...), if you do not get a response on these forums then that is the next best step.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’