RFID Reader - Cloud Connect™ Configuration and Setup
Enroll your Zebra RFID Fixed Reader with Savanna to establish secure access through the RFID Reader Management APIs. To do this, you must first obtain a claim code and then use the claim code to enroll your reader.
Cloud Connect™ FX Reader firmware version 3.7.17+
Obtaining a Claim Code
- Navigate to https://developer.zebra.com/devices/reader/add
- Select a tenant from the drop-down list of tenants to which you have access.
4. Click Get Claim Token. This brings you to a page with a code on it. Save the code for use in the enrollment process.
Note: The Claim Token and Claim Code are the same thing.
Enrolling your Reader with Zebra Savanna
- Navigate to the reader admin console in your browser and login. Read the documentation for your FX9600 or FX7500 for obtaining a host name for your reader.
- Select the Cloud option under the Communication sidebar menu
- Enter your Claim Code in the textbox and click the Connect button.
- When the reader connects to the Zebra Savanna cloud, the Enrollment Status changes from Not enrolled to Enrolled in Zebra Data Services.
Verifying Reader Enrollment
- Navigate to developer.zebra.com.
- Login to the developer portal.
- Navigate to https://developer.zebra.com/devices/reader. Your device should display in the list of devices displayed on the My Devices page.