Make sure you've installed the latest and greatest All Touch TE (Velocity) Console on your PC and Client on your device.
You need to decide whether you going to go green screen out of the box, green screen with optimization, mixed green screen and modernized, or fully modernized. Once you've decided on this you can move forward with information below.
Green Screen Out Of The Box:
To get up and running with green screen out of the box:
- Install the Velocity Console
- Suggested Configuration for your Host Profile:
- Deploy your settings and place them on to your device
Green Screen with Optimization:
To get up and running with green screen and suggested Optimization:
To maximize screen space, I suggest using Pre-made Zebra Transparent Keyboards (these each include host profile configuration instructions)
- Other optimizations:
Modernization (Partial or Full):
To modernize screens, you will need to capture them, filter/organize, and then modernize them. You can modernize a few screens at a time, so you can complete your entire application over a longer period of time if that is best for you.
- Install the console:
- How to capture screens:
- How To Use Modern Theme to Save Time on Modernization
- How to Create Banner with Logo
- How to Find Your Exact Company Color for your Theme
- How to Set Up Preview Mode for your Console:
This becomes important when you want to see how your screen will look on your device
Do NOT use the Premade Zebra Transparent keyboards as you will not be able to use buttons on modernized screens when keyboard is showing