- NEC project- implemented MC9500, which will go EOL. Customer is upset. Will be hard to get them to move to FX9500.
- Altaf Mula (should be getting a PMB out) - Issues getting parts for the reader, issue resourcing the parts. Need clear communication of the FX9500 problem.- Communication just went out (internal), need external as well- Bill Fergurson shared the memo from Feb 1st - sent to SEVT by Larry D. Internal ONLY- do not share.
- FX9500- Component issue- we cannot source it, company went out of business.
- No new orders taken- out of solution builder for now
- See more details on the Internal Memo sent by Larry Dykes.
Partner presentation - Jamison RFID Door in North America:
By- Tony Dublino
Privately held manufacturing, various divisions: refrigerator doors, cold storage doors, air doors, …
RFID projects for military
Don't sell direct, sell to partners
Key value- reduce labor and deployment, maintenance over several years
Sell in NA and other countries as well (i.e. Korea, UK), where resources are needed.
Anthony Joseph Dublino
VP Global Sales
Learn all about RFID here… www.jamisonrfid.com
C - 561-926-7260
F - 561-431-7813
<See attached documents>
SEVT- Good experience communicating with BU
SEVT- Looks like the same as 2015, lack of communication- need to get back to have regular communication with the BU.